Risco Powers Wireless Security Device with WorldCell Service and Activation Portal
Because WorldCell's flexible M2M platform can support customized feature packages, WorldCell formulated plans specifically for the capabilities of AGM device: Text Only, DTMF Only, Text & Voice, Text & Data, Text, Voice & DTMF, and Text, Voice, DTMF & Data. The variety of rate plans allows Risco distributors to work with individual homeowners to configure their devices as they choose-they can be notified of possible intrusions via text, voice, or email.
Distributors can also take advantage of the Risco Activation Portal, a branded self-activation website. AGM installers log on to the easy-to-use website, select a plan, and activate sim cards in real-time. Activating on-demand gives distributors the time they need to discuss options with homeowners and eliminates the risk of activating without a paying customer. Additionally, the Activation Portal has an "admin account" feature to help distributors track and organize their activations. Each distributing company can create an admin account for the entire organization and create sub-accounts for individual installers. Alternatively, distributors can create sub-accounts for individual customers or installations. Regardless of the structure of the distributor’s installation process, they can organize sub accounts and track activations as they choose.
Security in the M2M Space
- • Security system companies are rapidly abandoning fixed-line connections and moving to wireless solutions
- • In 2011, security devices accounted for 21% of the 2.1 billion connected devices worldwide
- • There are an estimated 10 million connected security devices in North America today
- • Security devices that utilize a cellular signal range from alert systems to video cameras to motion sensors
- • Device manufacturers are increasingly adding smart meter capabilities (monitoring utility consumption) to their security devices, creating all-in-one home monitoring systems
- • Security devices that wirelessly transmit video and still pictures decrease the risk of false alarms, helping alarm companies avoid wasting resources and false emergency response dispatches
WorldCell creates customized M2M solutions. To learn more about how we've enabled other M2M clients, visit our website, www.worldcell.com and click "News."
One Research Ct, Suite 210
Rockville, MD 200850
WorldCell is a US-based provider of mobile communication service and solutions. We provide international and domestic mobile service, as well as devices, products, billing and management solutions. Our platform supports traditional mobile services as well as Machine to Machine communication. We offer customized management tools and services for commercial enterprises, government agencies, and individuals.
WorldCell enables companies and consumers by allowing them to
- Manage and monitor mobile usage across multiple carriers
- Track and control mobile costs
- Power products and services utilizing our partnerships with GSM and CDMA providers
To learn more about how WorldCell's global mobile footprint can make a difference for you or your company, please see visit our website at www.worldcell.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-888-967-5323.
A recognized leader in the global security solutions market, RISCO Group designs, develops, manufactures, and markets end-to-end security solutions. Robust applications and creative wired and wireless systems have raised the bar on commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential security. In the home and in the workplace, millions of customers depend on RISCO Group's integrated solutions. For over three decades, RISCO Group has developed and manufactured reliable products with professional service and local support that speaks your language - designed and delivered... with care.
To learn more about Risco's award-winning security solutions in the, contact the USA headquarters at
RISCO Group, Inc
105 Maxess Road
Suite S 128
Melville, NY 11747
Phone: +1- 631-719-4400
Fax: +1- 631-719-4580